FRESH LACES

Yesterday saw the first edition of the Fresh Laces event. Much respect to the guys at Fresh Laces for putting on such a good event with the most chilled atmosphere I have ever experienced at a sneaker fair.

Such positive vibes down there yesterday; good people, good music, great stalls! If you didn't manage to make it down then, unfortunately for you, you missed out.

Apres Bar was small but was filled with a selection of sellers that had some absolute gems up for grabs. Everyone was really nice down there and no ridiculous price tags which was even more pleasing. There was such a variety of stalls, from trainers to jewellery, art work and music!

My boyfriend and I un-DSed some trainers for the event yesterday, was only right. James wore his Nike Air Foampostie One Paranormans, SUCH heat!


Fresh Laces was a great success I'm really looking forward to seeing more from Fresh Laces, and for the next event. Big up all the sellers there and Fresh laces for putting in a lot of work that paid off. Also massive shout out to Big J's Kitchen for providing some of the best BBQ sauce I have ever had. Was a nice to be able to enjoy two of my favourite things as the same time - BBQ sauce and Trainers haha! Here are just a few of the people I met and  pictures I took yesterday (in true style I forgot my camera, so sorry for the iPhone snaps but DIY or don't, right?!)

Dimension

Sneakeround Limited

Papa Dales & Annavoncrayon

Papa Dales X Paranorman





Terrence Adegbenle and Colour Bound


I Want Your Sole

@Blazedoutldn, @Leevityeah & @Joel_Wild

Follow @Fresh_Laces on Twitter and Instagram to hear first about the big things to come from them!

Please don't forget to like my Facebook page - as soon as we hit 100 likes there's going to be a competition so spread the word! Check my Instagram/Twitter: @shangry_


Popular Posts