VANS OLD SKOOL "YEAR OF THE SNAKE"

I absolutely swooned when I saw the images of these in January, and I am so excited to find out that they have hit the stores, and soon to hit my feet!

Now available online and in store from Office and Offspring these suede Vans Old Skool YOTS Pack come in multiple colourways ranging from yellow, turquoise, navy, red and purple. 

Released from a UK 3 and up at £60 I will most definitely be picking up this colourway:


I love pastel colours and this minty fresh colour looks so clean. The Old Skool model has had a slight rework for this pack. As you can see from the pictures the branding, heel and tongue have been licked with a faux snakeskin detailing. Each pair also comes with a second tonal coloured lace, just in case you want to go all out and switch up the white laces.

Here is a quick look at a few of the other colours:



Images from highsnobiety.com

The classic silhouette appears to be the perfect canvas for the YOTS flip on this tonal pack. 

That snakeskin textile has me sold. 

Will you be picking up a pair? 

Which colour is your favourite (or will you be getting the whole pack?!)

Don't forget to go and like our Facebook Page - spread the love! 

Popular Posts