THANK YOU MR POSTMAN #4: STREET KIT, MOSCOW

Street Kit is a galley and a shop that hold exhibitions and workshops in Moscow, Russia. It's Gallery combines street art from artists all around the world and supports them in creating interesting projects that set the mood and change the look of their cities. Street Kit in their own words  are "a platform for young artists".

                   



On the hunt for Parra decks I came across Street Kit's website and I felt like I'd struck a gold mine! They were so helpful and really accommodating for the fact I couldn't place an order through their site because I couldn't understand the language! With a smooth and easy order and a speedy delivery my deck arrived, and it's gorgeous!  
Streek Kit stocks brands such as Rockwell, The Quiet Life, as well as custom shoes including Street Kit x Adidas Originals. They stock everything from designer toys to books, magazines and zines! It's a brilliant store so make sure you check it out! Show some love and go and like their Facebook page here.

Popular Posts