THANK YOU MR POSTMAN #6: THE PINES, NORTH CAROLINA


Again, on the search for Parra decks I came across The Pines, an e-shop based in North Carolina, USA. The Pines stock brands such as Rockwell by Parra, Herschel Supply and Kid Robot.

I placed and order through their store for a Parra 'Jupiter' deck, and it seems I got my hands on the last one! 

I received good customer service from the guys at The Pines and despite the difficulty in exchanging emails without delay due to the difference in time zones, their communication was great.

My deck arrived Monday and I am so pleased with it! It's got pride of place right next to my deck from Street Kit and these 2007 Parra sticker prints I received from @middleclass_b, a really nice guy called Bart from Belgium. 



You can follow The Pines on their Twitter: @thepinesnc  and be sure to check out their in house brand The Dropouts here.

Don't forget to go and like the Talk Casuals Facebook Page, we are so close revealing the details for our competition! Keep your eyes peeled!


Popular Posts