BLOG TAKEOVER: MARINA ASAAD - LAZY OAF X LOONEY TUNES

As you’re probably all aware by now, LAZY OAF X LOONEY TUNES have collaborated to make a capsule collection of clothing and accessories that makes me want to put a dent in my bank account.


The collection was released 2 weeks ago now but most things are still in stock in most sizes, perfectly in time for Christmas!

The collection features pieces for men and women and accessories that of course suit both.

Click Read More to find out my favourite pieces and more!


My absolute favourites from the collection are the LAZY OAF X LOONEY TUNES HOLDS ALL and the LAZY OAF X LOONEY TUNES DUCK BILL BOBBLE HAT which I had to order, perfect for winter! 


Ladies, if you love leggings, crops, skirts or dresses, they have something for everyone. I love everything, but I've put a few of my loves below.



Gents, if you're into dressing smart or casual, they have shirts, t-shirts and a wicked Varsity Jacket and Bugsball Shirt which again, I want for myself.


Head over to the Lazy Oaf website now to make an order! Check some more pictures of the collection below, 






Popular Posts