ADIDAS SS14 PRESS DAY


The ladies and I over at The Unisex Mode passed through the Adidas SS14 Press Day a few weeks ago and we were all really impressed with what's to come!

The full coverage is over on the TUM blog, but I thought I'd give you a little taster here with some of my favourite pieces. 

Click Read More to find out what they are....


First of all, the Adidas X Opening Ceremony collection was absolutely unreal. Now in its fourth season, the collaboration is still going strong. I fell in love with the Baseball shirt and  two-pieces.



The Adidas Originals room was my favourite. Really excited about the new Tech Super colourways coming out for SS14 and the Adidas wedges are actually "sneaker-heels" I'd consider wearing! Also, ignoring the elaborate footwear, Jeremy Scott's collection was my highlight. Neon mesh bombers and "Pearly Kings and Queens"-esque jackets... to die for! 




Head over to The Unisex Mode and read our full reviews from the other rooms at the press day and more pictures I shot for the blog. Don't forget to like our new Facebook Page and the Talk Casuals page too!

Popular Posts