CARHARTT WIP SS14 LOOKBOOK

Carhartt's WIP SS14 collection will be hitting stores in the next few weeks, and with the release of their Lookbook, I'm excited.


Carhartt yet again have created impeccably executed styling and shooting in this Lookbook. With their SS14 collection featuring bold colours and brave prints, Carhartt have definitely shaken off my winter blues! Especially considering the extensive array of options in this collection. With lighter jackets and shirts for the warmer season, paired with smart trousers and shorts, I'm really looking forward to picking up a few bits from this collection. There are a few pieces that are sticking out to me as 'must haves', but in reality, there is nothing in this collection I wouldn't wear if I owned it. 

Check out some more images from the Lookbook below.








Popular Posts