INDCSN: WINTER D2

So the last time you saw indcsn on the blog, I told you it was a brand that I would be keeping my eye on. I slept on this brand for way too long, and I am so glad I've finally come to my senses! 



Over the last few days, indcsn have been giving us a little preview of whats to come in stores next week and I am so stoked! Plus, with free UK shipping there is no doubt I am all over this drop. Fallen so in love with that all over bulldog print top I don't know what to do with myself! And have you seen the bulldog socks?! Unreal!

Keep an eye on the blog for more pictures from their upcoming Lookbook; more info coming soon!



Follow indcn on Facebook and Twitter for all the updates, and make sure to like the Talk Casuals Facebook page to hear about post updates!

Popular Posts