THE COLOUR COLLECTIVE - STAY COLD / DAGGERS

Since the very first time I set my eyes on the clothing over at The Colour Collective, I have had my heart set on the Team Coach Jacket... and now it's finally here!

 
The Colour Collective are a brand I feel absolutely privileged to be involved with. It's always positive vibes and the brand is continuing to produce top quality products with an affordable price tag. This is a brand I told you all to keep an eye on, and you'll be gutted if you haven't! Luckily for you, you have a chance to redeem yourself, but you'll have to act fast!

As of 6pm tonight the Team Colour Collective Coach Jackets (£45) and Daggers Sweat will be available via the online store!

Don't miss out, because this is not a release you want to be sleeping on! 

Until then, head over and like The Colour Collectives Facebook page. Make sure you're following them on Instagram and Twitter for live updates in the run up to the drop! Click read more below to see some more shots for the release tonight and read our interview with TCC for our Talk Brands Collective here.




Popular Posts