ADIDAS ORIGINALS X OFFSPRING MONO LUXE PACK


On Thursday I had the pleasure of being invited to Offspring Shoreditch to see the unveiling of their latest collaboration with Adidas – the Mono Luxe Pack and it wouldn’t be Offspring without a few beers and a chance to catch up with like-minded sneaker heads.

This exclusive pack is made up of a Red Croc ZX420 and Black Stingray Torsion Response Lite – two retro models that have been brought bang up to date.  The ZX420 looks great with the leather mix and popping bright red finish an absolute winner for me.  The Response is the more understated of the two but nonetheless just as crisp with the delicate stingray design across the eyestay (fabric surrounding the lace opening) and heel counter. 








As I said before Offspring does a product launch like no other and this time really pushed the boat out with colour coordinated donuts, yes you heard me right washed down with a can of beer fully branded and reppin’ the colour palette of this range, respect! An extra touch was a tote bag brandishing the Adidas x Offspring design to take away and in my case, add to my growing collection! 
With prices starting from £76.99 and available in size 4-12, they’ve got everyone covered so make sure you take a look for yourself over at Offspring.co.uk or @offspringhq


Thanks to the team once again on a great party and another successful exclusive offering – I’m looking forward to picking up the ZX420 very soon and feeding my love of all things red!






Popular Posts