PUMA - WOMENS XT1 CLEAR

You know that heart-eyed emoji? Well that was me a thousand times over when I got the e-mail about these beauties! Seeing the words 'PUMA' and 'womens' in the same subject line pleases me like nothing else! 

I am soo excited to show you guys the latest womens release from PUMA; the XT1 Clear. And how beautiful are they?! (n.b: That was a rhetorical question - they're dreamy as hell!)


Back in the 1990s, running shoes weren’t afraid to show off their goods. PUMA added to the visual technology boom with Trinomic: clear rubber cells that collapsed and rebounded for cushioning, stability, motion control and double takes. Trinomic’s first superstar was the PUMA XT family, one of my personal favourites!

This month sees the release of the Womens specific XT1 Clear, which features a black upper set upon a crisp white and finished on a frosty under sole! The XT1s are topped off with a contrasting white tongue and a clear Trinomic tag on the laces, which works so well with this colourway and fits its title entirely. The material combination on this version gives an authentic yet sporty twist to one of PUMA’s iconic styles and I am SO sold on that icy fade! 

The quality of the detailing on this release is, like always, second to none! The XT Clear is just making me even more excited for Canoe Inc's AW15 Press Days so I can see what else PUMA has in store for us this year!


These Womens XT1 Clear's will be available via ASOS from 7th April retailing at an absolute steal of £60! I mentioned it in my Reebok x Naked post, but I'll say it again - it is sooo good seeing some strictly womens releases - it's nice to get a little love for us small footed ladies! 

Yep, you guessed it, I'll be buying these! I'm racking up a very strong little PUMA wish list on my ASOS account, but I reckon this pair are going straight to my cart!

What do you think? 

Popular Posts