SUPPLY & DEMAND DEBUT WOMENS COLLECTION

Supply & Demand's first womenswear collection absolutely kills it!


Featuring the same signature look as the mens, the predominantly monochrome collection is without doubt going to make a colourful impact on the streetwear scene here in the UK.

The collection hosts perceptive and original sublimation prints and SDNY’s recognisably fearless stylings. Whilst paying homage to the brands roots with its bold SDNY branding featured throughout the collection, it still takes ownership in its own right. The artful floral winks, rose-infested twists, and sharp bursts of colour perfectly portrays a female urban edge. I love the versatility of this collection, featuring daring crops and cycling shorts and laid back sweats and tees. It really allows you to style the collection to tailor your own taste and have fun being creative with layering a mixing up prints and textures!


For a debut womens collection, it has SO much attitude and I really couldn't believe the price tag! This is definitely one of the most affordable quality brands I've seen as of late and with prices starting from £12 no one has to miss out! The collection is exclusive to JD Sports with sizes ranging from 6-14. Supply & Demand kindly gave me a few pieces from the collection to try out for myself and I'm besotted! The panelled SDNY Hoody* is my favourite, but I love the Floral Leggings* (pictured above), Rose Cut Dye Tee* and two-piece Fierce splattered joggers* and tee* are all awesome too! A big thank you to them! Check out a few of my favourite pieces below...



Scroll to see more images of the full women's collection and head over to JD Sports now to shop!

 



Popular Posts