UO X FILA


Urban Outfitters designers teamed up with Fila's creative team to bring us a nostalgic collection. Drawing inspiration from the Italian sportswear label's '90s output, the collaboration references rave culture and '90s football terrace style, with oversized logos, taped detailing and loose fits.

This collection is an absolute dream, I love the pastel colours and logo trimmings. Plus the all over print featured on boxy tees and dresses is literally my perfect combination. Despite loving being in jeans, I do really love a good t-shirt dress. In fact, my favourite one I own was from a previous UO collaboration, but this time with Stussy. 


The price range on these pieces is also not going to break the bank too much, plus I always think when you find a piece of clothing that its really cut and sewn just how you like it - you'll pay anything! The two pastel sweats have definitely made it to the top of my wish list though!

Check out the collection below and shop here. What are your thoughts? 



Popular Posts