HOUSE OF JUNK CLOTHING


House of Junk Clothing are the latest brand on our Talk Casuals radar. After a good scroll through their collection and Instagram and then discovering I'd missed the chance to check them out in person down in Portsmouth at the Tattoo Convention, I decided to find out a bit more for myself.

The first thing that struck me about this brand is they instantly ooze character. It's not the same old collection you can sometimes see from a relatively young brand like this one. They have definitely found their feet and there making a strong mark in the scene already!

Kara and Nicki are best friends and both met working for Superdry Clothing in one of their outlet stores about 5 years ago. After their careers at Superdry, they both did some travelling, got inspired but ended up working their asses off for big corporate companies. They then decided 1 year ago to team up, break free from the main stream and follow a pursuit of happiness - an escape from the drudgery. And so, House of Junk was born.



Straight off from the colourful and wild streets of Stokes Croft, House of Junk are a creative lifestyle brand inspired by the world of adventure, musicians, art and athletes. I think they depict their inspiration so well with such an eclectic collection that remains within their signature style. I first fell in love with this brand after seeing their collection in their Major League Lookbook. The collection features an infusion of athletic and urbanwear, merging practicality and aesthetic to the best standard. This is a brand that I am fully behind, especially as my motto is comfort over everything, and this brand gives me comfort and keeps me looking on point whilst doing so. The collection features quality materials and a superior finish that will take you from day to night, through every day's adventure.

My favourite pieces from the collection are the Babydoll Raglan, No Scrubs Tee and the JUNK Sports Crop. Like with all my favourite brands, House of Junk give me unisex style pieces with a feminine finish. 



Check out some more of the collection below, and also a BTS video from their JUNK TV Channel of them shooting the lookbook on the streets of Bristol.

House of Junk Clothing is for the dreamers, rule breakers, achievers and explorers. 

What are your thoughts on this brand?



Popular Posts