HOUSE OF JUNK CLOTHING AW15 - 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS'



We recently saw the launch of House of Junk Clothing's latest collection entitled 'Seven Deadly Sins'. The girls over at HOJC wanted to explore a winter themed collection with a more grunge edge than their previous summer range. When talking to Nicki about the collection she said "The sins allowed us to be playful and fun with a lot of scope on the designs".

I'm a huge fan of this brand, and I instantly fell for how much character their previous collection had and my reaction was no different when seeing their latest creation!

I think it's awesome they've taken a slightly darker edge on the designs for winter, yet they've still manage to retain the signature playfulness that I love so much about them!

My favourite pieces from this collection are the Black Junk Bomber and the 'Full Fat or Nothing' Sweat

Check out the lookbook below and shop the Seven Deadly sins here...

What are your thoughts?













Popular Posts